Price: Starting at $87.02 pp.
Availability: Daily at 9:30am, 2:30pm or at 4pm*
Duration: 3 hours, 9:30am - 12:30pm, 2:30pm - 5:30pm or 4pm - 7pm
*The AM tour operates from 1/2/2017 to 3/31/2019.
The tour at 2:30pm operates only in April, May, September and October.
The tour at 4pm operates only in June, July and August.
Glide through the Imperial Rome to see its major sites on this intimate, guided city tour.
Tour highlights: Trajan’s column, Imperial Forums, Colosseum, Arch of Constantine, Circus Maximus, Aventine hill and Gardens, Maltese Knights Square, Santa Maria’s Church and the Bocca della Verità (mouth of truth) wall sculpture, Capitoline Hill, Ancient Roman Forums.
Meeting point will be at a central location. Details will be provided in final documents.
- Segway Rental Helmets
- Ponchos (in case of rain)
- English-speaking guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entrance to monuments and museums
- Riders must be over 100 and less than 250 pounds with a minimum height of 4’ 9”. They must be able to easily and quickly step on and off the Segway without assistance, which requires physical abilities similar to climbing and descending stairs without any assistance or use of a handrail.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women and for people over 70 years old.
- Children under 14 are not allowed on this tour.
- Wearing comfortable shoes is recommended. Please do not carry large bags whilst on the Segway.
- In case of heavy rain, the guide might decide to stop the Segway tour and proceed with a walking tour. No refund or discount will be given if Segway are not ridden or the tour is abbreviated due to rain. A rain check voucher may be offered to be used the following day or at any other time, subject to availability. The voucher is transferable and may be given to others to use at a future date (max 1 year).