Price: Starting at $74.86 pp.
Availability: Mon, Thu & Sat at 3pm*
Duration: 3.5 hrs, 3pm - 6:30pm
*This tour operates from 4/1/2019 to 10/26/2019.
A special and unique excursion from Rome - this wine tasting tour takes you to one of the oldest and most beautiful wine-producing estates of the Frascati region.
Take a guided tour of the property and talk about the fascinating history of wine in ancient Rome. Then enjoy a tasting of three Frascati wines and a delicious olive oil led by a professional sommelier.
Meeting point will be at a central location. Details will be provided in final documents.
- All transfers in an air-conditioned bus
- Tastings: 1 white wine, 2 red wines, 1 extra-virgin olive oil, Grissini (Breadsticks), Fresh oven-baked bread
- English-speaking guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- This tour ends around 6:30pm at the Piazza Re di Roma in Rome.
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking, comfortable shoes are recommended.