Price: Starting at $42.23 pp.
Availability: Daily at 1:45pm and 2:30pm; Mon, Thu & Sat at 8:15am; Sun, Tue & Fri at 1pm*
Duration: 5 hours, 8:15am - 2:15pm; 1:00pm - 6:00pm; 1:45pm - 6:45pm; 2:30pm – 7:30pm
*From 3/25/2018 to 10/27/2018 this tour operates daily at 1:45pm and 2:30pm.
From 6/1/2018 to 9/30/2018 this tour also operates at 8:15am on Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
In May, June, July, September and November this tour also operates at 1pm on Sundays, Tuesdays and Fridays.
Escape the crowds of Venice and explore Murano, a small island world-famous for its glass, and Burano, famous for its centuries old tradition of lace-making and for its houses huddled tightly together and each painted a different color. This tour also includes live demonstrations in the art of glassblowing and lace-making led by master artisans.
Meeting point will be at a central location. Details will be provided in final documents.
- Glassmaking demonstration at a factory in Murano and Lace-making demonstration at a shop in Burano with commentary in English
- Round-trip transportation by boat
- English-speaking guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Entrance fees to the Burano Lace Museum
- This tour ends at the dock in front of Hotel Gabrielli Sandwirth (near San Marco).
- Some sites visited lack shade and can be hot under direct sunlight. We recommend bringing a hat, sunscreen and a bottle of water in warm weather.