Price: Starting at $41.17 pp.
Availability: Daily at 2:30pm*
Duration: 5 hours, 2:30pm – 7:30pm
*This tour operates daily from 3/26/2017 to 10/28/2017.
From 3/25/2018 to 10/27/2018 this tour operates daily at 1:45pm and 2:30pm.
From 6/1/2018 to 9/30/2018 this tour also operates at 8:15am on Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
Escape the crowds of Venice and explore Murano, a small island world-famous for its glass, and Burano, famous for its centuries old tradition of lace-making and for its houses huddled tightly together and each painted a different color. This tour also includes live demonstrations in the art of glassblowing and lace-making led by master artisans.
Meeting point will be at a central location. Details will be provided in final documents.
- Glassmaking demonstration at a factory in Murano and Lace-making demonstration at a shop in Burano with commentary in English
- Round-trip transportation by boat
- English-speaking guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Entrance fees to the Burano Lace Museum
- This tour ends around 7:30pm at the dock in front of Hotel Gabrielli Sandwirth (near San Marco).
- Some sites visited lack shade and can be hot under direct sunlight. We recommend bringing a hat, sunscreen and a bottle of water in warm weather.