Price: Starting at $74.86 pp.
Availability: Wed & Thu at 6pm*
Duration: 2.5 hrs; 6pm - 8:30pm
*This tour operates from 4/1/2019 to 10/26/2019.
This tour does not operate from 8/6/2019 to 8/19/2019.
Experience the best of Milan nightlife on the picturesque "navigli" (ancient canals) and sample three wines (or another drink of your choice) and various regional foods as you stop in a variety of local wine bars and locales.
The festive spirit, lively music and beautiful canal reflections in the golden hours of sunset make this an irresistible location for an extra-special occasion. Start the night off right, with a glass of wine near the Naviglio Grande, the oldest canal and the heart of the action.
Your guide will then lead you on a pleasant walk through the area, sharing captivating details from the past and present including Leonardo da Vinci and Napoleon's significance in this district and where to get the best Risotto alla Milanese made according to the original recipe. Along the way you’ll stop at a classy enoteca (wine bar), for more delicious wine, meats, cheeses and typical local breads.
Then, your final destination is for a traditional aperitivo. An aperitivo in Italy can mean anything from a light drink with a few nuts or olives to a full all-you-can-eat buffet and finger foods. You'll be enjoying the latter tonight!
Meeting point will be at a central location. Details will be provided in final documents.
- Food tastings (a wide selection of Italian specialties will be offered such as ham, cheeses, crostini and vegetables, as well as a rich buffet of appetizers with a varied mixture of seasonal delicacies)
- Beverages: 2 glasses of wine and 1 cocktail of your choice
- English-speaking guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- This tour ends around 8:30pm on Ripa di Porta Ticinese near the Darsena del Naviglio.
- Please inform us in advance of the tour of any special dietary requirements.
- Infants under the age of 3 are not permitted.
- Guests under 18 years old must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.