Price: Starting at $125.00 pp.
Availability: Tue, Thu & Sat at 8:30am*
Duration: 10.5 hours, 8:30am – 7pm
*From 4/1/2018 to 4/30/2018 this tour operates only on Saturdays.
From 5/2/2018 to 5/30/2018 and from 10/1/2018 to 10/27/2018 this tour operates on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays.
From 6/1/2018 to 9/30/2018 this tour operates on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays.
Enjoy a pleasant 2-hour cruise around Lake Como, surrounded by the magnificent Italian Alps, rich gardens, and fabulous villas (including those of George Clooney, Star Wars and James Bond movie). Visit the beautiful town of Bellagio also known as “the pearl of Lake Como”. At last, enjoy free time to shop for chocolate and other specialty items in the charming lakeside town of Lugano, Switzerland.
Meeting point will be at a central location. Details will be provided in final documents.
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
- Tickets for Lake Como 2-hour cruise
- English-speaking guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Bring your passport to enter Switzerland.
- Most guests will not be required to have a Visa to enter Switzerland; a passport will be sufficient to enter the Country. Please check this website (https://goo.gl/uKUFA5) for more information, and to determine if you may need a Visa (choose your country by selecting the first letter i.e “U” for United States).
- This tour ends around 7pm.
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking; comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Entrance into religious sites requires a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women.
- Photography is generally permitted throughout the tour, although it is restricted in some churches.
- Some sites visited lack shade and can be hot under direct sunlight. We recommend bringing a hat, sunscreen and a bottle of water in warm weather.