Price: Starting at $165.34 pp.
Availability: Daily at 9:30am*
Duration: 6 hours, 9:30am - 3:30pm
*This tour operates daily from March to October.
This tour operates only from Monday thru Saturday in November.
Take a scenic, leisurely horse ride through the Chianti countryside. First, you'll have a brief horse riding lesson. During the ride, stop at a villa estate for a Tuscan meal with wine and olive oil tastings and a tour of the cellars. NO previous riding experience required. The tour is not permitted for children under 14. Difficulty: Easy ride.
Meeting point will be at a central location. Details will be provided in final documents.
- Orientation horse riding lesson
- 90-minute horse ride through the Chianti countryside
- Professional Horse Guide & Tour Leader
- Lunch with wine and olive oil tastings
- Guided Winery Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- This tour is not permitted for children under 14.
- Horses can bear up to 220 lbs (100 kg).
- Long pants and sports shoes are required (no flip-flops please!).