Price: Starting at $129.66 pp.
Availability: Daily at 9am*
Duration: 6 hours, 9am - 3pm
*This tour operates daily from April to October.
Immerse yourself in the flavors and secrets of the Italian Cuisine with a small group hands-on cooking class and discover where Florentines buy their fresh products.
With your professional and passionate Chef, stroll through the old town and visit the historic food shops, Bottegas, in the most authentic district in town – the Oltrarno. You will taste some typical products and buy the ingredients for your cooking class.
Then, head to the cooking school to start putting your hands on the ingredients as you create your own meal, under the expert guidance of a Chef. Your menu may slightly vary depending on the season and the fresh ingredients available, but will usually be made of home-made pasta from scratch, sauce for the pasta, a second dish and a dessert.
Finally, savor the meal you prepared yourself paired with some of the finest Tuscan wines.
Please note that when the food shops are closed (on Sundays and bank holidays) a special introduction and extra tastings at the cooking class location will be offered instead.
Meeting point will be at a central location. Details will be provided in final documents.
- Food shops visit and tasting of local products with Chef (or extra tastings at the cooking school when the food shops are closed)
- Chef guided cooking lesson
- All ingredients for your lunch
- Lunch with wine wasting (2 glasses of wine)
- Graduation Certificate
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Please inform us in advance of any special dietary requirements.
- When the food shops are closed (on Sundays and bank holidays) a special introduction and extra tastings at the cooking class location will be offered instead.
- Small group of max 10 people.