Price: Starting at $290 pp.
Availability: Daily, early morning or afternoon*
Duration: 3 hours
*This tour operates from 4/1/2016 to 10/31/2016.
For those interested in fishing we offer a very special experience: a tour with the local fisherman and his traditional fishing boat. The tour starts at the time fixed with you in advance, we suggest the early morning or the afternoon and takes you offshore the Cinque Terre.
Enjoy the marvelous views over the coastline with the picturesque villages and the Punta Mesco promontory in the golden afternoon sun. Help the fisherman to haul the fishing net that he had set out in the sea before. He uses traditional fishing techniques and will explain you his idea of sustainable fishing. With a little luck you will catch red breams and red mullets, hake, rays and small tuna fishes. Thereafter just lean back and relax with a glass of chilled local wine!
Meeting Time & Point: central location in Monterosso. Exact time and address will be confirmed in final documents.
- Group of minimum 1 - maximum 7 people
- Boat ride with experienced fisherman
- Drinks on board
- English speaking fisherman
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Transportation from/to Monterosso
- Bring your sunglasses, sun protection, bathing suit, towel, and camera.
- Depending on weather, you may need to bring rain protection or an extra jacket.
- The train ride from La Spezia to Monterosso is between 15 and 25 minutes; from Santa Margherita Ligure to Monterosso is about 45 minutes.