Price: Starting at $64.36 pp.
Availability: Sunday, Monday and Thursday at 8:30am OR Daily at 9am*
Duration: 1.5 hours, 8:30am - 10am OR 9am – 10:30am
*This tour operates from 4/1/2018 to 10/31/2018.
Enjoy a tour of the most famous palace in Venice: the Doge’s Palace. It features the very best and the very worst of Venice’s history – from vast paintings by Tintoretto and Veronese to the wooden slot where accusations of treason were slipped to the fearsome Secret Police. On this tour you will also see areas of the Doge’s Palace not normally open to the general public – like the cell from which Casanova escaped and the palace torture chamber.
Meeting point will be at a central location. Details will be provided in final documents.
- English-speaking guide
- Skip the line Access and entrance ticket to the Doge’s Palace
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- This tour ends around 10am OR 10:30am at the Doge’s Palace.
- Please note that children under the age of 6 years are not permitted on this tour.
- Please note that many sections of the Doge’s Palace are not air-conditioned (as A/C is not standard practice in Italy).
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking and steep staircases. Comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Photography is prohibited inside the Doge's Palace.