Price: Starting at $177.24 pp.
Availability: Daily at 9am*
Duration: 7 hours, 9am - 4pm
*This tour operates from 4/1/2018 to 10/31/2018 and from 4/1/2019 to 10/31/2019.
An intimate, authentic culinary experience with a famous Florentine Chef! Great for beginners and experienced cooks alike!
The day begins with a trip to a farmers' market in Florence to go shopping with the Chef, picking up the freshest ingredients for your class. Meet the butchers, the bakers, and the farmers selling vegetables from their gardens and learn how to distinguish the highest quality ingredients and taste local and typical products!
Then head to a fascinating farmhouse immersed in the Tuscan countryside to learn recipes and secrets that you will bring home to surprise your friends and family with a true Italian meal! Your menu may slightly vary depending on the season and the fresh ingredients available. Typically, the menu will be: two different types of home-made pasta from scratch (such as pappardelle and ravioli) and a dessert.
The class will end with a delicious lunch that will prove your improved skills in the kitchen, accompanied by tastings of different wines and a final typical Tuscan dessert wine.
At last, you will visit the wine cellar of a small boutique winery to learn about their wine production.
Please note that when the farmers' market is closed (on Sundays and bank holidays) a visit to an olive oil mill with olive oil tasting will be offered instead.
Meeting point will be at a central location. Details will be provided in final documents.
- Farmers' market visit and food tasting (or visit to an olive oil mill when the market is closed on Sundays and bank holidays)
- Round-trip transfer from Florence to the cooking school in Tuscany
- Chef guided cooking lesson
- All ingredients for your lunch
- Lunch with wine tasting of 3 wines
- Graduation Certificate
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Please inform us of any food intolerance or allergy in advance.
- When the farmers' market is closed (on Sundays and bank holidays) a visit to an olive oil mill will be offered instead.
- Group of max 12 people.