Price: Starting at $59.40 pp.
Availability: Sun, Mon, Thu, Fri & Sat*
Duration: 2 hrs; 3pm - 5pm
*This tour operates at 3pm on Sun, Mon, Thu, Fri & Sat from 4/1/2019 to 9/30/2019.
This tour operates at 9:30am only on Saturdays and Sundays from 10/1/2019 to 12/31/2019
Fun for the whole family! This is the only group Colosseum tour designed by a childhood education specialist specifically for families with younger children of around 7-12 years of age.
Your expert, English-speaking tour guide will create an experience that is fun and captivating for the whole family, not just the kids! Props, visual aids and re-enactments will bring the history and stories of the Colosseum and Roman Forum to life. Personal headsets are provided when appropriate so your guide can keep his voice at a pleasant, conversational level. The headsets will make it easier to enjoy the sights and keep an eye on the kids without getting left behind.
Meeting point will be at a central location. Details will be provided in final documents.
- Entrance fees and skip the line access to the Colosseum
- English-speaking guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- This tour ends inside the Colosseum.
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking, comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Some sites visited lack shade and can be hot under direct sunlight. We recommend bringing a hat, sunscreen and a bottle of water in warm weather.
- Some of the venues or parts of the venue may be subject to last-minute, unpredictable closures. When this occurs, the guide will offer an extended tour in keeping with the advertised total length of the tour.
- Please note that large bags/backpacks/suitcases are not permitted in the Colosseum and Roman Forum. Only very small bags are allowed. Please do not bring these items with you on the day of your tour as there are no coatrooms at the Colosseum.