Price: Starting at $165 pp.
Availability: Mon, Thu & Fri at 7am*
Duration: 13 hours, 7am – 8pm
*This tour operates from 4/1/2017 to 10/31/2017.
On Fridays this tour is both in English and Spanish.
Discover the beautiful Cinque Terre area, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Cinque Terre, meaning ‘five lands’ (Riomaggiore, Manarola, Corniglia, Vernazza and Monterosso) are five perilously perched villages built along a short stretch of cliffs that face the Liguria Sea on one of Italy’s most scenic coastline.
After a 3-hour drive arrive in Manarola, one of the truest fishing villages in Liguria, and stroll around to admire this small village surrounded by vineyards. Then you will catch the train to Monterosso al Mare, the biggest of the five villages, where you will have time to explore the town on your own and its beaches dotted along the coast.
Then take a 90-minute boat ride to La Spezia and on the way admire the stunning views of the Cinque Terre from the sea and the charming village of Portovenere.
The bus will be waiting in La Spezia to take you back to Milan.
Please note that you will only visit two of the five towns (Manarola and Monterosso al Mare).
Meeting point will be at a central location. Details will be provided in final documents.
- Tour Escort
- Train tickets from Manarola to Monterosso
- Boat tickets from Monterosso to La Spezia
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Please wear comfortable, sturdy footwear as although the paths are open to the public, the ground still may be steep, slippery or uneven in places. Because of the nature of this hike, this tour is not suitable for small children or for anyone with walking difficulties.
- In case of bad weather, the boat ride from Monterosso to La Spezia might be canceled and substituted by a train or bus ride.