Availability: Sun, Thu & Sat at 9am and Tuesday - Sunday at 3pm*
Duration: 3 hours, 9am - 12pm OR 3pm - 6pm
*The AM tour operates on Sun, Thu & Sat from 4/1/2019 to 12/31/2019 and from 11/16/2020 to 12/31/2020.
The AM tour operates on Sun & Thu from 1/2/2020 to 3/31/2020.
The AM tour operates on Sun, Tue, Thu, Fri & Sat from 4/1/2020 to 11/15/2020.
The PM tour operates Tue - Sun from 4/1/2019 to 10/26/2019 and from 3/29/2020 to 10/24/2020.
The Borghese Gallery (one of Rome's highly acclaimed villas) houses an incredible collection of sculptures and paintings made by the masters including Bernini, Canova, Caravaggio and Titian. Your guide leads you through the amazing rooms while disclosing the secrets, stories and techniques behind the masterpieces. Then, take an enchanting walk through the Borghese Gardens and enjoy the surprises and silence of this Eden in the heart of busy Rome. Finally, take in an amazing view of Rome from the Pincio Terrace.
An abbreviate list of what you will see: David with the Head of Goliath, Bernini's Apollo & Daphne and David, Raphael's The Deposition and Lady with Unicorn, Perugino's Madonna & Child and much, much more!
Meeting point will be at a central location. Details will be provided in final documents.
- Skip the Line access and entrance tickets to the Borghese Gallery
- English-speaking guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- The service ends at the Pincio Terrace overlooking Piazza del Popolo. From there, Piazza del Popolo and the adjacent Flaminio metro stop are a 5 min. walk; however, it is necessary to descend a long flight of steps to reach the piazza.
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking; comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Please note that no bags are permitted in the Borghese Gallery. All bags must be checked in.
- Group of 20 people or less.