Price: Starting at $95.30 pp.
Availability: Mon, Wed, Thu, Fri & Sat at 2:30pm*
Duration: 3 hours, 2:30pm - 5:30pm
*This tour operates from 3/25/2018 to 10/27/2018.
Learn about the history and culture of Venice on a walking tour designed to give you an insight into the city, from picturesque piazzas to its most famous sights such as Rialto Bridge, Bridge of Sighs (from outside) and St. Mark’s Basilica. Then, enjoy a one-hour ride in a luxury water taxi exploring the Grand Canal.
Meeting point will be at a central location. Details will be provided in final documents.
- One-hour tour of the Grand Canal in a water-taxi
- English-speaking guide
- Skip the Line Access to St. Mark’s Basilica
- Entrance ticket to the terraces of St. Mark’s Basilica
- Small group of 10 people
- Gratuities (optional)
- Guide on the water-taxi
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- This tour ends around 5:30pm at the Rialto Bridge.
- Please do not bring large bags, tripods, non-collapsible umbrellas, or backpacks on this tour. They are not permitted in St. Mark’s Basilica and must be checked into the luggage storage area off-site. You may miss a portion of the tour for this procedure.
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking, and there are a number of steep steps on the terraces of St. Mark’s Basilica. Comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Entrance into churches requires a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women.
- Photography is permitted throughout most of the tour; however, photography is prohibited in St. Mark’s Basilica.
- Some sites visited lack shade and can be hot under direct sunlight. We recommend bringing a hat, sunscreen and a bottle of water in warm weather.
- St. Mark's Basilica is subject to closure without notice. When this occurs, an extended tour of St. Mark’s Square and an explanation of the basilica from outside will be offered.