Price: Starting at $48.25 pp.
Availability: Daily at 3:30pm*
Duration: 2.5 hrs, 3:30pm - 6pm
*This tour operates daily from 3/4/2019 to 11/17/2019.
This tour operates only on Sundays, Tuesdays and Saturdays from 11/19/2018 to 3/3/2019 and from 11/18/2019 to 12/31/2019.
This tour also operates on 12/24, 12/25 and 12/31.
Visit the most important sights of Rome and taste delicious Italian espresso on this 3 hour tour. A great option for short stays in Rome, or for first timer's to get acclimated and plan the rest of their trip. Here are just some of the sights you will see: Piazza del Popolo, Santa Maria del Popolo Church, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, Piazza Colonna, Palazzo Montecitorio, Pantheon, Palazzo Madama (Senate of the Italian Republic), Piazza Navona– Fontana dei Quattro Fiumi, Campo de Fiori and more!
Meeting point will be at a central location. Details will be provided in final documents.
- English-speaking guide
- Coffee Break (one drink)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- This tour ends around 6pm at Piazza Navona.
- Please note that on Saturday the Pantheon will be closed for Mass.
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking; comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Entrance into the Pantheon requires a strict dress code (as it is a church). Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women.
- Some sites visited lack shade and can be hot under direct sunlight. We recommend bringing a hat, sunscreen and a bottle of water in warm weather.