Price: Starting at $66.37 pp.
Availability: Tuesday thru Sunday at 4:30pm*
Duration: 3 hours, 4:30pm – 7:30pm
*This tour operates from 6/1/2018 to 9/30/2018 and from 6/1/2019 to 9/30/2019.
From 10/1/2018 to 11/18/2018, 4/1/2019 to 5/31/2019 and 10/1/2019 to 11/17/2019 it operates only on Sundays, Tuesdays and Fridays.
From 3/4/2019 to 3/31/2019 it operates only on Sundays and Tuesdays.
Discover Florence's historic center on this walking tour including the Ponte Vecchio, the imposing Duomo (only from outside), elegant Uffizi Square, the renowned leather market, and the Accademia Gallery with Michelangelo’s David.
A detailed exterior visit of the Duomo will be given as the Duomo is closed in the afternoon.
Meeting point will be at a central location. Details will be provided in final documents.
- Skip the line entrance and fees to the Accademia
- English-speaking guide
- Exterior visit of the Duomo only
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Interior visit of the Duomo
- This tour ends around 7:30pm near Ponte Vecchio.
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking, comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Entrance into churches requires a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women.
- No photography is permitted during the Accademia Gallery portion of the tour.
- This tour is not available on every first Sunday of the month.