Price: Starting at $70.51 pp.
Availability: Tuesday thru Sunday at 8:30am OR 9:15am*
Duration: 3 hrs, 8:30am - 11:30am; 9:15am - 12:15pm
*The 8:30am tour operates from 4/1/2019 to 11/17/2019.
The 8:30am tour operates only on Sun, Tue & Fri from 2/1/2019 to 3/31/2019 and from 11/18/2019 to 12/15/2019.
The 8:30am tour operates on Sun, Tue, Fri & Sat from 12/16/2019 to 12/31/2019.
The 9:15am tour operates only from 4/1/2019 to 10/31/2019.
Discover Florence's historic center on this walking tour including the Ponte Vecchio, the imposing Duomo (only from outside), elegant Uffizi Square, the renowned leather market, and the Accademia Gallery with Michelangelo’s David. Please note that a full explanation of the Duomo's inside and outside features will be given by the guide. The entrance to the Duomo is free and you can visit independently if you wish. Please note that on Sundays and during religious festivities, visits inside the Duomo may be restricted.
Meeting point will be at a central location. Details will be provided in final documents.
- Skip the line entrance and fees to the Accademia
- English-speaking guide
- Exterior visit of the Duomo only
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Interior visit of the Duomo
- This tour ends near Ponte Vecchio.
- Please note that on Sundays and during religious festivities, visits inside the Duomo may be restricted.
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking, comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Entrance into churches requires a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women.
- No photography is permitted during the Accademia Gallery portion of the tour.
- This tour is not available on every first Sunday of the month.