Price: Starting at $161 pp.
Availability: Monday & Thursday*
Duration: 7 hrs; 10am - 5pm
*This tour operates from 3/15/2017 to 10/31/2017.
A great experience to explore the coast of the Cinque Terre and the Gulf of the poets from another perspective! Board the boat in La Spezia harbor and cross first the Gulf of Poets seeing the beautiful villages of Portovenere and Lerici and the islands Palmaria and Tino.
Later you will sail along the Cinque Terre coast enjoying great views of the villages. Stop for a light lunch with local specialties like focaccia and salted anchovies. Then, weather permitting, you'll have time for swimming and snorkeling in the wonderful marine protection area. You also have the possibility to learn the basics of sailing from the experienced skipper.
Meeting Time & Point: 9:45am at La Spezia Harbor. Exact location will be confirmed in final documents.
- Small group of minimum 4 - maximum 10 people
- Modern sailing boat
- Light lunch with drinks
- Mini sailing course
- English speaking skipper
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Transportation from/to La Spezia
- Bring your sunglasses, sun protection, bathing suit, towel, and camera.
- Depending on weather, you may need to bring rain protection or an extra jacket.
- In case the Cinque Terre area can't be reached because of rough sea, you will cruise in the Gulf of La Spezia. This condition does not implicate the right of reduction of price or cancellation
- The train ride from Monterosso to La Spezia is between 15 and 25 minutes; from Santa Margherita Ligure to La Spezia is about 1 hour.